|Ideal Boiler Codes
|BCC Activation Fault.
|Low Water Pressure.
|Outside Sensor Failure.
|Low Mains Voltage.
|Flow Temperature Overheat or No Water Flow.
|5 Boiler Resets in 15 Minutes.
|False Flame Lockout.
|The boiler is in standby mode awaiting either a central heating call or hot water demand.
|The boiler has a call for central heating but the appliance has reached the desired temperature set on the boiler.
|The boiler is in operating in central heating mode.
|The boiler has a call for hot water but the appliance has reached the desired temperature set on the boiler.
|The boiler is operating in hot water mode.
|The boiler is operating in frost mode.
As a member check out these Key Areas
- Sequence of boiler operation
- Boiler servicing procedures
- Boiler System Component Testing
- Top Tips for the Heating Engineer
- Boiler Manuals and Service Manuals
- General Boiler Fault Finding
- Boiler Error Codes
- Using Multimeters to diagnose Boiler Faults